Not in the way you think. While a program such as Easy Pay allows you to spread out your payments over the course of several months (like a car loan), a Membership is paid for each month in advance (like a cable bill or gym membership). While it is true that individuals who sign up for Memberships commit to staying in the program for a minimum of 12 months, each month's payment is made in advance.
Articles in this section
- Where (or how) do I manage my Membership?
- How to cancel your membership
- How can I tell if my account is current (paid up to date?)
- How do I change the credit card that is used to charge my payments each month?
- How much are my membership dues?
- Can you take my payment over the phone?
- Can I prepay for several months at a time? Can I prepay for my first 12 months?
- Can I transfer my Membership to someone else?
- How quickly does a Membership become active after I sign up?
- When do memberships expire?