Personalabs is unable to offer clinical lab testing to any person under the age of 16. Those between the ages of 16 and 18 are able to be tested for sexually transmitted diseases only. For the remaining clinical lab tests, Personalabs is unable to offer tests to any person under the age of 18.
Articles in this section
- I feel nervous and embarrassed to go to the lab for testing. What should I expect?
- Are the lab tests free?
- Can I go to any Quest Diagnostics in the USA?
- Do I need a doctor to get a blood test through Personalabs?
- Do I need a referral from a doctor?
- Do I need to get approval from my health insurance before ordering a test?
- Do I need to present a photo I.D. at the lab?
- Do items in your cart get deleted after time?
- Do you accept health insurance?
- Does my order ever expire?