The Quest patient service centers consist of a waiting room and several small specimen collection rooms. When you arrive at the lab, you will provide the attendant with your lab order containing your requisition number. If there are other people waiting, be assured that no one knows which test you are taking except the laboratory staff. The lab collects specimens for hundreds of types of tests at each of their collection centers.
Articles in this section
- I feel nervous and embarrassed to go to the lab for testing. What should I expect?
- Are the lab tests free?
- Can I go to any Quest Diagnostics in the USA?
- Do I need a doctor to get a blood test through Personalabs?
- Do I need a referral from a doctor?
- Do I need to get approval from my health insurance before ordering a test?
- Do I need to present a photo I.D. at the lab?
- Do items in your cart get deleted after time?
- Do you accept health insurance?
- Does my order ever expire?