As long as it’s not a femoral stick (injection of the upper thigh groin area that only a doctor can perform), phlebotomists may draw patients through their ankles with a butterfly stick. Please contact our customer service agents to contact the Quest Patient Service Center you plan on visiting so they can confirm that site will do an alternate draw.
Articles in this section
- Can I get the results of each test I order on a separate report?
- Difference between IgM and IgG?
- Do I need a doctor's order?
- Do you offer tb tests?
- Does Personalabs offer lab testing on animals?
- Even though I do not have symptoms can I still have a STD?
- How can I place an order for the same test?
- How much blood can be taken per visit?
- Should I continue to take my medication before being tested?
- What do I do if I order a stool sample?