You would need to visit the nearest Quest Patient Service Center with your lab order, pick up a stool kit provided by Quest, collect the stool sample at home and return the sample to the same Quest PSC originally visited.
Articles in this section
- Can I get the results of each test I order on a separate report?
- Difference between IgM and IgG?
- Do I need a doctor's order?
- Do you offer tb tests?
- Does Personalabs offer lab testing on animals?
- Even though I do not have symptoms can I still have a STD?
- How can I place an order for the same test?
- How much blood can be taken per visit?
- Should I continue to take my medication before being tested?
- What do I do if I order a stool sample?