Yes. Some STDs do not have symptoms, which is why it is important to get checked regularly for STDs, especially if you’ve had unprotected sex or multiple sex partners.
Articles in this section
- Can I get the results of each test I order on a separate report?
- Difference between IgM and IgG?
- Do I need a doctor's order?
- Do you offer tb tests?
- Does Personalabs offer lab testing on animals?
- Even though I do not have symptoms can I still have a STD?
- How can I place an order for the same test?
- How much blood can be taken per visit?
- Should I continue to take my medication before being tested?
- What do I do if I order a stool sample?