If you do not receive your confirmation order after paying for your test or tests, your order could be "pending" for a few reasons. To order tests though Personalabs, you cannot list a home address in a state where testing legally requires a physician's order: New York, New Jersey, or Rhode Island. You must also be over the age of 18 to use the Personalabs services. There may also be an issue processing your payment. Contact us via live chat, call us at 1-888-438-5227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having difficulties completing your order.
Articles in this section
- Can I pay for a test with cash?
- Do I have to pay any fees at the lab?
- Do you accept insurance?
- How do I request a refund?
- How will the charges appear on my credit or debit card statement?
- I paid for my tests; why is my order stuck in pending?
- I would like to pay for a test for someone else, how do I do it?
- What are the prices?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- What is included in the price?