We are HIPAA-compliant and therefore cannot give your results over the telephone. Results are provided to you through your secure Personalabs' Patient Portal.
Articles in this section
- Can I get results over telephone?
- Can you email test results?
- Do positive STD and HIV results get reported?
- Do you keep a copy of test results?
- How can I share my results with my Doctor?
- How do I get my test results?
- How long will the results take?
- How secure should I feel with the results that I receive from Personalabs?
- How to interpret results?
- What do I do with my test results?