It's easy to print your test results by logging into your Patient Portal, clicking the “Results” link in red, downloading the results as a pdf and printing. You can also easily email your results to your healthcare provider, family, or anyone else. However, your results are yours, and yours alone. It's up to you whether you choose to share them. If your results indicate a health issue that requires further action, we recommend that you contact your healthcare provider. For certain STDs, we are required by law to report any abnormal findings as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This is for research purposes only; your confidentiality is still protected.
Articles in this section
- Can I get results over telephone?
- Can you email test results?
- Do positive STD and HIV results get reported?
- Do you keep a copy of test results?
- How can I share my results with my Doctor?
- How do I get my test results?
- How long will the results take?
- How secure should I feel with the results that I receive from Personalabs?
- How to interpret results?
- What do I do with my test results?