We require your name and address to match your results to the correct account. We need your zipcode and state to obtain a doctor’s order from a doctor in your state. We need your telephone number in case you have a critical result and a physician needs to contact you. Please note we may contact you by phone if we are unable to reach you by your registered email. We need your gender and date of birth as some results have variable ranges based on gender and age. We also need your date of birth as we are unable to provide testing for those under the age of 18.
Articles in this section
- I feel nervous and embarrassed to go to the lab for testing. What should I expect?
- Are the lab tests free?
- Can I go to any Quest Diagnostics in the USA?
- Do I need a doctor to get a blood test through Personalabs?
- Do I need a referral from a doctor?
- Do I need to get approval from my health insurance before ordering a test?
- Do I need to present a photo I.D. at the lab?
- Do items in your cart get deleted after time?
- Do you accept health insurance?
- Does my order ever expire?