No. We keep our costs as low as possible because we're able to cut through red tape. So at present, we do not accept any form of health insurance. Please note that a DX code is a diagnosis provided by the doctor. As Personalabs is only responsible for providing you with lab results, we are unable to provide you with a DX code (diagnosis). Our Physicians Network views all results to make sure there are no critical issues. If results are abnormal, our Physicians Network contacts you directly to advise you to seek medical attention with your doctor or healthcare provider.
Articles in this section
- I feel nervous and embarrassed to go to the lab for testing. What should I expect?
- Are the lab tests free?
- Can I go to any Quest Diagnostics in the USA?
- Do I need a doctor to get a blood test through Personalabs?
- Do I need a referral from a doctor?
- Do I need to get approval from my health insurance before ordering a test?
- Do I need to present a photo I.D. at the lab?
- Do items in your cart get deleted after time?
- Do you accept health insurance?
- Does my order ever expire?