Yes. We offer the gold Quantiferon test. We do not offer the TB skin test, you can contact your local health department to discuss a TB skin test. The benefit of the QFT-Gold is that it is excellent sensitivity and you only need to have your blood drawn once. With a skin test, you would need to go back for a second sample and the process includes a painful scratch test.
Articles in this section
- Can I get the results of each test I order on a separate report?
- Difference between IgM and IgG?
- Do I need a doctor's order?
- Do you offer tb tests?
- Does Personalabs offer lab testing on animals?
- Even though I do not have symptoms can I still have a STD?
- How can I place an order for the same test?
- How much blood can be taken per visit?
- Should I continue to take my medication before being tested?
- What do I do if I order a stool sample?