The results will either show as positive/negative, reactive/nonreactive, high/low or will provide you with a measurement of scale to show where your results are. You can also view Labtestsonline.org for more information. We also have a function whereby you can share your results with your doctor or schedule a 15-minute doctor consult through Personalabs. For more information click here.
Articles in this section
- Can I get results over telephone?
- Can you email test results?
- Do positive STD and HIV results get reported?
- Do you keep a copy of test results?
- How can I share my results with my Doctor?
- How do I get my test results?
- How long will the results take?
- How secure should I feel with the results that I receive from Personalabs?
- How to interpret results?
- What do I do with my test results?