When your results are ready, you will receive a discreet email from us with the subject line "Information Regarding Your Personalabs Account." The email will instruct you to log into your Personalabs Patient Portal where you will find your results. You can choose to print them, download them or email them.
Articles in this section
- Can I get results over telephone?
- Can you email test results?
- Do positive STD and HIV results get reported?
- Do you keep a copy of test results?
- How can I share my results with my Doctor?
- How do I get my test results?
- How long will the results take?
- How secure should I feel with the results that I receive from Personalabs?
- How to interpret results?
- What do I do with my test results?