If you would like to pay for a test for someone else then you must do the following. They must create the account in their name, or you must create the account in their name. When paying for the order you can add your information in the payment section. Please note that even if you create the account for the customer, our customer service team can only talk to the patient, and the patient must give permission for you to discuss their account. Personalabs will not give any results or discuss order details with anyone else but the patient.
Articles in this section
- Can I pay for a test with cash?
- Do I have to pay any fees at the lab?
- Do you accept insurance?
- How do I request a refund?
- How will the charges appear on my credit or debit card statement?
- I paid for my tests; why is my order stuck in pending?
- I would like to pay for a test for someone else, how do I do it?
- What are the prices?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- What is included in the price?