Laws in these states require that any lab work be ordered by your personal physician not a third party; a copy of this order must be presented at the laboratory. If your state does not permit laboratory testing without a physician's order, you are welcome to get tested in adjoining states. Your professional test results will still be valid and should be accepted by any healthcare provider, anywhere.
Articles in this section
- I feel nervous and embarrassed to go to the lab for testing. What should I expect?
- Are the lab tests free?
- Can I go to any Quest Diagnostics in the USA?
- Do I need a doctor to get a blood test through Personalabs?
- Do I need a referral from a doctor?
- Do I need to get approval from my health insurance before ordering a test?
- Do I need to present a photo I.D. at the lab?
- Do items in your cart get deleted after time?
- Do you accept health insurance?
- Does my order ever expire?