After you order and pay for your test online, you can go to one of Quest's 2,300 Patient Service Centers to have your blood drawn or specimen collected. Use our Location Finder to find one that's convenient. Before visiting a lab, you'll need to pay for your order online and receive a confirmation lab order. Remember to take your lab order to the lab with you.
Articles in this section
- I feel nervous and embarrassed to go to the lab for testing. What should I expect?
- Are the lab tests free?
- Can I go to any Quest Diagnostics in the USA?
- Do I need a doctor to get a blood test through Personalabs?
- Do I need a referral from a doctor?
- Do I need to get approval from my health insurance before ordering a test?
- Do I need to present a photo I.D. at the lab?
- Do items in your cart get deleted after time?
- Do you accept health insurance?
- Does my order ever expire?