No. Since you pay for your tests directly you don't have to hassle with insurance approval, and you'll pay a lot less. With Personalabs, the testing process is in your control, done according to your schedule, and your insurance company will not have access to the results of your tests unless you choose to share them.
Articles in this section
- I feel nervous and embarrassed to go to the lab for testing. What should I expect?
- Are the lab tests free?
- Can I go to any Quest Diagnostics in the USA?
- Do I need a doctor to get a blood test through Personalabs?
- Do I need a referral from a doctor?
- Do I need to get approval from my health insurance before ordering a test?
- Do I need to present a photo I.D. at the lab?
- Do items in your cart get deleted after time?
- Do you accept health insurance?
- Does my order ever expire?