No. About 75% of all healthcare decisions are based on the results of lab tests, but a doctor doesn't have to order those tests. By giving you direct, online access to the tests your doctor might order - using the same labs - Personalabs is able to save you time and money. In the end, you get the same results, which you can then share with your doctor or healthcare provider.
Articles in this section
- I feel nervous and embarrassed to go to the lab for testing. What should I expect?
- Are the lab tests free?
- Can I go to any Quest Diagnostics in the USA?
- Do I need a doctor to get a blood test through Personalabs?
- Do I need a referral from a doctor?
- Do I need to get approval from my health insurance before ordering a test?
- Do I need to present a photo I.D. at the lab?
- Do items in your cart get deleted after time?
- Do you accept health insurance?
- Does my order ever expire?